International Contest of Application in Nano-micro Technology (iCAN)
International Contest of Application in Nano-micro Technology (iCAN) is the first international youth innovation contest in micro/nano fields. The Second International Contest of Applications in Nano-micro Technology (iCAN'11) will be held together in Beijing during Transducers'11 during June 5th and 9th, 2011.
The mission of iCAN'11 is to promote the innovative spirits of youth, to construct a collaboration platform between academy and industry, to accelerate the applications of nano-micro technology and to educate the young generation in high-tech research and development.
iCAN'11 welcomes the youths from all over the world to join, the final contest will have two levels, college and high school. Students must form a team and develop a novel application project using micro/nano devices. All teams must pass through one country/region's domestic contest and win the chance to go to the final contest.
1. Students from High School, Undergraduate, Graduated School are welcome to participant.
2. Students must participant by teams, each team has 2–5 members.
A team consists of members from different countries can be formed
1. The project of each team welcome to use the micro/nano devices from sponsors, make novel applications.
2. The final project must be functioned and can be shown to reviewers.
How to join
Contact to the organizer of your contries & regions
1st Prize: 3000 USD/each (2)
2nd Prize: 2000 USD/each (4)
3nd Prize: 1000 USD/each (6)
Special awards: 500 USD (2)
Contact: Fiona Wang
Institute of Microelectronics, Peking University, HaiDian District, Beijing, China
postal code: 100871
- Войдите на сайт для отправки комментариев